Sunday, June 3, 2012

Oh, hi!

I've actually had this blog made up for a while now and I really did intend on using it. I've tried doing more social networking things on different websites, and none of them have really seemed to work out. I lose motivation, I don't think anyone besides myself really cares, and then they just kind of . . . deteriorate into nothing. Not that they were much to begin with.

However - and I've said this many times before, too - I'm going to try and start something again. And I could either use this site as some kind of motivation for anything, just to document things that I think are funny, or some kind of insight into whatever my life is right now.



Or, like I intend on doing, I could just do whatever the heck I wanted. Which could possibly be all three of those things and a bunch more. My schedule is insanely open right now so I do have time do get active in things I enjoy. I won't even mention what - you'll just have to find out. That's kind of exciting, right? I mean, we don't know each other. There's some learning to do. For both of us, really.


So, here's my not-so-fresh start: Hello! I'm Alex and you've stumbled upon my fun little project. I hope you enjoy something, even if it's just whatever font or background I'm using. I'll try not to scare you off or bore you to clicking the heck out of here. With that, I'll see you later and have fun on the internet!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lol, I just revamped this whole thing and that was the name I was using before. Just gonna use my real one now and forgot to edit. Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete